Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Such a Gloomy Day for Fat Legs

So Random Convo of the week that brought up a sad topic that most women experience but don't often talk about... Fat Thighs...

Yes.. I said it..  It's a gloomy rainy day and we're going to talk about a sad subject.  I saw this pic online and it cracked my face up....

I remember being younger and thinking it was strange to see women with bikini's that had a space between their legs.  After talking with the girls I was happy to see I wasn't the only one that didn't remember having one of those...

We began discussing this after talking about how recent weight gain had increased the whooshing sound that often accompanies fat legs.   It then turned into a conversation about wearing through pants in that area and how irritating it was to have to throw away a pair of pants because of this horrible phenomenon.


We came up with a simple solution...   In fact you've seen it before..  Just in a different format.   What do you think?




Thigh patches?!   Just a thought.  Might work.....


Now part of the reason I have this problem...    I made delicious ice cream sandwiches for the office this week using Dreyers Dulce de Leche Ice Cream and homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chips.

I found a super yum recipe Here:   http://smittenkitchen.com/2009/02/thick-chewy-oatmeal-raisin-cookies/
I left out the raisins and the nuts and switched for mini choco chips.   

Make some and join me in adding thigh patches to your wardrobe.   Happy Wednesday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment