Friday, July 19, 2013

Doggie Birthday Bash

My Son turned 1 a few months ago and while trying to decide a theme for the party we thought we should listen to him...  Since he called everything a GOGGIE!!!  we figured a puppy party would be the most fun.

My SIL was awesome and helped make some of the great treats and decorations
Hey..  It's a puppy party : ) no cats!

Saw this idea on pinterest.  Just cut out ears from scrapbooking paper and drew the face with a Sharpie.
My SIL made this out of 2 thick poster boards.  How adorable is this!!

Our party favors.   Puppy Chow and Dog Biscuits.  My SIL made bone shaped sugar cookies as dog biscuits.  I mixed cocoa puffs with Scooby Doo bone cereal as puppy chow. Some guests thought we were really eating dog food.
I made Dirt and grass cupcakes and a doggie cake..   We could not find the cake topper that we wanted so we did some closet crashing and found and old McDonald's toy.  lol




And we served chips and salsa from dog bowls.







Happy Birthday Happy Kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment