Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Kid Songs all the time.....

When I was younger and childless my friends and I would break into song when certain phrases were said.  It was often Hip Hop or songs from my childhood (Hair Bands).   The other day however I was teasing my sister in law and began singing a song.  She thought maybe it was a boy band...  I let her know it was actually from Doc McStuffins because I pretty much have every single one of the songs from the show memorized....  She told me to get a life...  Lol.   Disney JR. is my life now.  I still listen to grown people music but my head is generally in toddler land.

One of the songs that I enjoy listening to is by Lisa Loeb called Fais dodo.  A cute little french lullaby. 


Fais dodo, Colas mon p'tit frère
Fais dodo, t'auras du lolo
Maman est en haut
Qui fait des gâteaux
Papa est en bas
Qui fait du chocolat
Fait dodo Colas mon p'tit frère
Fait dodo, t'auras du lolo.

Go to sleep, Colas my little brother
Go to sleep, you will have your milk
Mommy is upstairs
Making some cakes
Daddy is downstairs
Making hot cocoa
Go to sleep, Colas my little brother
Go to sleep, you will have your milk.
Here is a printable for a nursery with the last line.  
Fait Dodo, t'auras du lolo.


PRINT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment