Thursday, September 1, 2011

Crock Pot Yumminess

Tina over at Mom's Crazy Cooking is asking for favorite Crock Pot Recipes.  I thought I'd share one that my mom has made forever and I LOVE to make and eat as well.

                                                      Crock Pot Chicken Parisienne
6 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts

1/2 cup cooking sherry (You can substitute water or dry white wine but I love the tang!)

1 can cream of mushroom soup

1 4 oz  mushrooms sliced

1 cup sour cream

1/4 cup flour

salt, pepper and paprika - to taste


Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Place in crock pot.
Mix wine, soup and mushrooms until well combined. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with more paprika.
Cover and cook on LOW 7-9 hours or HIGH for 3-4 hours.
Remove chicken after done cooking.
Mix sour cream and flour together. Stir into crock and cook for 30 minutes.

Serve over rice or egg noodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment