Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sometimes Pregnant Ladies need Cheesecake at night.

So last night I was craving a sweet treat but just boxed brownies wasn't going to cut it.  I decided to make individual Peanut Butter Brownie Cheesecakes.  This is the recipe for what I concocted but you can adjust to your taste.

This recipe makes enough for 4 ramekins and a little extra of the brownie cookie.

I started by taking a box of brownie mix (one that makes an 8x8 or 9x9 pan)  I followed the directions EXCEPT i did not add water.  This makes more of a cookie version that a thick brownie.

Add brownie mixture to the bottom of the ramekin (probably 1/4cup)  no need to grease ramekins these are oily enough.

Combine   8oz softened cream cheese
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 Tbs of Honey
1/8 cup powdered sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
Mix thoroughly and pour over unbaked brownie crust.


I baked these for 28 min @ 325*
You can probably try a water bath to make sure they don't crack.

Place in Fridge until completely chilled and set up.  
To Remove run knife around side of ramekin and the cheesecake should slide out.




Only thing missing from the picture is some caramel sauce.......  Mmmm   Caramel..

2 comments:

  1. Yum-me!! I love me some cheesecake anything!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Show & Share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum!!! Looks absolutely wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete