Friday, July 29, 2011

Easy Peasy

I needed a super quick and easy dessert that people could just pick up with their hands. Here is a variation on a treat my mom used to make for us.

 All you need for this is a tube of biscuits, bowl of cinnamon and sugar mixed together and a bowl of melted butter.   I took the biscuits and ripped them in half and rolled them into balls.

Roll them in butter and then the cinnamon and sugar.   That's it!   place them in a pan and bake until cooked all of the way through.  This is a super yummy crowd pleaser...  You don't have to tell them it only took you 7 mins to prep : )
The Shabby NestSomewhat Simple

3 comments:

  1. Anything cinnamon I like it!
    Dropping by from Fun to Craft, I'm your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! Thanks for the kind comment on my baby sling tutorial. I hope you found it helpful. FYI-you will want to change your blogger profile to show your email address. That way fellow bloggers can reply back to your sweet comments! Right now you show up as a no-reply blogger.

    Thanks again!

    Jill of oursevendwarfs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following it, I really appreciate it! I'm also following you now too! Although this could be dangerous if you frequently post really easy and delicious recipe ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete